Why Choose a Travel Agent?
Planning a trip can be time consuming. It may seem like it is easy (and cheaper) to book online but working with an agent can actually save you time and money. Travel is my passion. It is what I do every day, all day! Don’t leave your precious vacation time to chance—use an expert who can create an experience of a lifetime.
Top 5 Reasons to Use a Travel Agent
- Save time — On average people spend over 5 hours researching and booking travel online. That is a lot of time spent for just a hotel or flight. Let me research, book and plan your complete vacation experience.
- Expertise and Knowledge — There are hundreds of details that go into every trip. I am here to provide you with insider tips and advice as well as personal experience at many of the locations my clients visit. My expertise and knowledge will make sure your vacation turns out just the way you imagined. Let me handle the details so you can simply enjoy the trip.
- A real live person — If you have a question, concern or issue before, during or after your trip, I am here to help! Once you click submit on the computer screen your vacation is in your hands. I am a simple phone call away and you will talk to me—not an automated answering system!
- Personalized travel experiences — I love to create a trip with my specific clients in mind. No two trips are ever the same. I take the time to get to know you and design your travel experience with your needs in mind. That includes travelers with special circumstances such as wheelchair accessibility, health concerns, special needs, etc.
- Save money — Benefit from all of the above at no additional cost! That’s right! You have a complete vacation experience, using my expertise and knowledge, working with a real person for a personalized travel experience for the same (or often lower!) price as booking online.
Ready to book your vacation? Contact me
Don’t get “locked” into planning a vacation and never making it your reality. Let’s start planning your next adventure!
Use the contact form to the right to shoot me an email and I will get back to you as soon as possible .
You can also follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest for travel tips, tours of hotels, photos of fabulous destinations and more! I look forward to the opportunity to help you make memories that will last a lifetime.